|Finishing||Unfinished, plastered or tiled|
|Height||from 2100 mm|
|Hearth||550 x 390 x 540 mm|
|Heat storage capacity||12-24 h (20 kg logs)|
|Price||from 6090 €*|
* The price includes the oven door, soot and ash doors. The price depends on the complexity and finish of the installation.
What is an ECO furnace?
To achieve even better combustion, the furnace blocks are made of a special material with excellent heat storage properties and sufficient insulation properties to ensure a rapid increase in the combustion temperature of the furnace. The relative density of the material is 2000 kg/m3. Additionally, a material with a high temperature resistance (1260°C) is used in the ceiling of the furnace, i.e. a mirror on the ceiling of the furnace with a relative density of 300 kg/m3. This material ensures a rapid rise in the temperature of the hearth and “reflects” heat back to the furnace; thus it creates a high combustion temperature.
This oven has been completed as a collaboration:
- “Ecokolle” developed by OÜ Tuli ja Suits
- Tested with researchers of the laboratory boiler of the Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Tested at the Environmental Research Centre
Why choose an ECO furnace?
- Possibility to cook food
- Environmentally friendly
- Effective – 1 time heating – 24 hours of heat